EES energy audits are led by our Certified Energy Managers (CEM) with the qualifications necessary to deliver a high quality energy assessment that is meant to provide our customers with the information necessary to invest in the right solutions.
Our energy audits will deliver a comprehensive assessment of current system operations with recommendations for remediation. We follow an engineering regiment that follows a three step partnership approach.
- Understand our customer’s objectives and challenges –
- Assess the current systems
- Provide the solutions recommendations
Our system expertise includes:
- Utility sub metering of critical building energy resources, which includes: cooling & heating BTU’s, Steam, Electrical, Water, Gas, Fuel Oil.
- Pumps, Blowers and Fan Systems
- Power Factor Correction
- Waste Heat Recovery
- Control Systems for efficiency gains through integration
- Compressed Air System Optimization
- Load, Building, Energy Management System for tenant billing or energy input per unit
- Steam Systems, Boilers, & Ovens
- Variable Speed Integration with Controls
- Computer Aided Building Performance Modeling